FIND ANSWERS TO COMMON QUESTIONS FAQ’S >
Roboworld LLC and Roboworld Molded Products LLC are committed to protecting your privacy. This policy describes our practices regarding personal and account information collected by Roboworld LLC, and Roboworld Molded Products LLC (“we,” “us,” “our,” “Roboworld,” or, “Roboworld Molded Products”) on our website https://roboworld.com, our online storefront at https://store.roboworld.com (“Site” or “web site”), or via mobile applications (i.e. any of our web pages accessed through a mobile devices).
How much information must I share?
The type and amount of information we collect from you depends on your use of our website. Below, we explain what information we collect.
When you browse our website
We may also use third-party web analytics services, such as those of Google Analytics. These service providers help us analyze how users use our online services. Information collected as a part of Google Analytics (including your IP address) is automatically sent to Google, and Google may place cookies to help with the analysis. To learn more about Google Analytics and download an opt-out browser add-on, go to https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
This Site uses pixel tags from Facebook. These tags provide information about a user’s patterns of activity on the Site, IP address, time of visit, and so on. This information can be used by us and/or Facebook to help target Roboworld and Roboworld Molded Products’ advertising. You can read more about Facebook’s Pixel Tag policies here: https://www.facebook.com/policies/cookies.
We may transfer your personally identifiable information and other information that you submit on our Site to our offices, affiliates, and fulfillment providers (manufacturers and distribution hubs). However, we can, and will ask our fulfillment providers to use, store and otherwise process your information in accordance with these policies regardless of where it is transferred. We do not share your personally identifiable information with third-parties without your consent except as described in this Policy and to the extent required by law, in accordance with your instructions.
When you make purchases through our web site
We collect your name, company, billing address, shipping address, order history to process any online order. Payment information (such as credit card number, expiration date and credit card verification code) is not stored.
We employ a Stripe Application Programming Interface (API) which provides us with a token either approving or rejecting your transaction, and NO credit card information is conveyed or stored on our System. Stripe has been audited by a PCI-certified auditor and is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1. This is the most stringent level of certification available in the payments industry. Stripe’s data collection and protection policies may be reviewed here: https://stripe.com/docs/security/stripe.
When you communicate with us through our web site
We collect your email address and the other information that you provide in order to respond to your communication.
How is my personal and account information used?
We collect information about you in order to provide you with services and products and also collect information that is necessary for our Site to work properly. We use personal information about our users for a variety of purposes related to our business.
We may use your personal and account information to provide products or services you have requested, respond to a communication from you, contact you, and as otherwise described in this Policy.
We may occasionally send you promotional or product information via email, or other electronic channels, including ads on social media platforms. If you do not wish to receive promotional, or product information, you may opt out of future communications by following the instructions in the communication.
In addition, in order to measure how we are doing and to better understand how we can improve our product offerings, we or one of our service providers or strategic partners may contact you by e-mail and solicit your participation in research. Your participation is voluntary.
If you become our customer, we may send you updates on important information about our company and products.
Roboworld employs Google Analytics to track the total number of visitors to our Site, the number of visitors to each page of our Site, IP addresses, computer and browser type, version and domain, dates and times of use of each page of our Site, and any third-party website from which you were transferred to this Site, and more, and we may analyze data for trends and statistics in the aggregate, but this information will be in aggregate form only and it will not contain personally identifiable information. This aggregate information is not linked to any personally identifiable information that can identify any individual person. We may use this aggregate information to analyze trends, administer the Site, track users’ movement and gather broad demographic information for aggregate use and to improve the Roboworld System.
How is my personal and account information shared?
We restrict access to your personal and account information to those who need access to use it as set forth in this Policy. Only authorized personnel are permitted to see your personal information.
We may share your personal and account information with our third-party services providers, including but not limited to our credit card processors, web site developers and hosts, advertising agencies, third-party shippers and other service providers, whose use of your information is limited to providing services to us. We do not sell, trade, rent or otherwise share your personal information with others.
We may disclose your personal and account information in order to obtain insurance coverage, manage risks, obtain professional advice, respond to subpoenas, court orders, or other legal process, as required by law, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims. Your personal and account information may also be disclosed in the event of any future connection with a sale of some or all of our business or a merger with another company.
We may provide aggregate information and the data generated by cookies to web design and marketing firms we contract for website development and advertising purposes.
How do you protect my personal and account information?
We use RSA 2048-bit keys and TLS 1.2 (Transport Layer Security) technology in all areas where your personal and account information is required. In addition, your personal and account information and transaction history are kept behind our firewall on separate servers. All transaction information is processed under encrypted channels.
How do I adjust ad preferences for ad network interest-based advertising?
Our Site is not directed at nor targeted to children. We do not use our Site to knowingly solicit personal information from or market to children. If you are under the age of 18, do not provide us with any personal information. If we learn that someone under 18 has provided personal information, we will use reasonable efforts to remove such information from our databases.
Compromise of Personal Information
Links to Other Web Sites
California Privacy Rights
California Civil Code Section § 1798.83 permits users of our Site that are California residents to request certain information regarding our disclosure of personal information to third-parties for their direct marketing purposes. To make such a request, please contact us via the Site.
Opt-Out Policy and Procedures
Roboworld respects your right to limit or discontinue receiving communications from us. If you chose to opt-out of future communications, marketing or promotional campaigns, please email email@example.com and provide us with your name, company, email address and phone number.
Access to Your Personal Information
Roboworld takes reasonable steps to help ensure that the Personal Information we collect from you is accurate, complete and current. Upon your request, we will provide you with access to the personal information you provided to us by allowing you to view, update, correct or delete your information. In order to protect your privacy, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to the private information or enabling you to make corrections.
If you want to find out what personal information we hold about you, or for access, updating, correction or deletion, please contact us by either of the following:
Mail: Roboworld LLC/Roboworld Molded Products LLC, 6042 Bethany Road, Mason, OH 45040 (USA).
How does RMP comply with EU Privacy Laws?
Regarding data subjects of the EU and pursuant to the terms of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) (the “Act”), the following policy applies when we are acting as a data controller regarding personal data of visitors to our website.
In this policy, “personal data” means any information relating to an identifiable person who can be directly or indirectly identified in particular by reference to an identifier. “Personal identifiers” include, name identification number, location data or online identifier and may include your name, company name, account number, address, telephone number, e-mail address plus other information that may personally identify you, including, but not limited to your industry, purchase history, and transaction details.
Personal Data Protection Principles
- Personal data shall be processed fairly and lawfully.
- Personal data shall be obtained only for one or more specified and lawful purposes and shall not be further processed in any manner incompatible with that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be adequate, relevant and not excessive in relation to the purpose or purposes for which they are processed.
- Personal data shall be accurate and, where necessary, kept up to date.
- Personal data processed for any purpose or purposes shall not be kept for longer than is necessary for that purpose or those purposes.
- Personal data shall be processed in accordance with the rights of data subjects under the Act.
- Appropriate technical and organizational measures shall be taken against unauthorized or unlawful processing of personal data and against accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, personal data.
- Personal data shall not be transferred to a country or territory outside the European Economic Area unless that country or territory ensures an adequate level of protection for the rights and freedoms of data subjects in relation to the processing of personal data.
Basis for Processing Personal Data
Processing of your personal data is subject to one or more of the following bases:
- Consent: you have given clear consent to process your personal data for a specific purpose.
- Contract: the processing is necessary for a contract we have with you, or because you have asked us to take specific steps before entering into a contract (e.g. requesting a quote).
- Legal obligation: the processing is necessary for us to comply with the law (e.g. a court order, tax filings, Census reporting, etc.).
- Legitimate interests: the processing is necessary for our legitimate interests or the legitimate interest of a third-party unless there is a good reason to protect the individual’s personal data which overrides those legitimate interest (e.g. improving our website and business, managing customer relationships, etc.).
- To be informed: the right to be informed about the collection and use of your personal data and supplementary information, including purposes for processing your personal data, our retention periods for that personal data and who it will be shared with.
- Access: the right of access to a copy of the information comprised in your personal data, including but not limited to confirmation that your data is being processed;
- Rectification: the right to have inaccurate personal data rectified or completed if it is incomplete.
- Erasure: the right, in certain circumstances (e.g. to comply with legal obligation), to have personal data erased
- Restriction: the right, in certain circumstances (e.g. you contest the accuracy of the data and we are verifying the accuracy of the data), to request the restriction or suppression of your personal data
- Data Portability: the right to obtain and reuse your personal data for your own purposes across different services.
- Object: the right to object to processing that is likely to cause or is causing damage or distress such as:
- Direct marketing
- Processing for purposes of scientific/historical research and statistics;
- Decisions being taken by automated means, including profiling;
- Damages: a right to claim compensation for damages caused by a breach of the Act.
In addition to the data processing policies mentioned above, we give our customers control over their database and we ensure that customer data is kept private through the use of “Strong Encryption” (TSL 1.2) on each customer database. Roboworld LLC and Roboworld Molded Products LLC maintains a security policy that incorporates technical, administrative, and physical security measures to ensure that customer data remains private and secure.
How can I give you feedback or contact you?
You may contact us via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) or phone. Our Customer Care team is available by phone at (513) 720-6900 9:00am EST – 5:00pm EST, Monday through Friday. Comments or questions can also be sent to us via postal mail, and we will use reasonable efforts to promptly review and respond as appropriate:
Roboworld Molded Products, LLC
6042 Bethany Road
Mason, OH 45040 (USA)
Last Updated – 6/11/2018